After successful implementation of I-MADE Program Phase 1, TCOE India, structured as a not for profit society public private partnership (PPP) initiative of Department of Telecommunications, Government of India , is accepting limited number of applicants to the second batch of its Innovation in Mobile App Development Ecosystem (I-MADE) program, starting from 01 Jul 2016.
Some of the apps developed under Phase 1 include.
I-MADE program substantially relieves the financial pressure from developing a mobile solution by anyone including students, faculty, and staff. Successful recipients will be able to provide their end users cutting edge apps such as Push Notification, News, Admissions, Directory, Important numbers, Announcement, Date Sheet, Courses, and more. This program will cover software licensing, hosting and support costs of the mobile app development platform for selected participating institutes for 5 years. The goal of the I-MADE program is to help Indian entrepreneurs build 1 million mobile app start-ups some of which can eventually become Indian unicorn
We propose to empower your institution for theme based innovative mobile applications with the following:-
- Make available curated online material & knowledge to interested students.
- Make available Indigenous Mobile Application Enterprise tool for development of Mobile Applications and their testing, comparable to the best available in the world.
- Make available cloud space for hosting of Applications so developed.
- Mentoring of promising Entrepreneurs.
- Provide assistance in hosting of Appathons/Hackathons amongst students of your college/region through your E-Cell.
- Suitable awards to theme based 5 best judged Apps so developed qualifying the quality parameters, who could compete for national level participation/submission.
- Provide Industry and Investor connect during Appathons/Hackathons.
- Bring in Industry bodies connect like Nasscom and IAMAI and other MNC's for the program.
- Upgraded technology infrastructure to stay competitive.
How to Apply:
- Submit the application form (Click here to download the form) before Jul 31st 2016
- One time non-refundable registration fee of 1,00,000/- on selection of institute (for private Institutes only)
- Identify a Point of Contact, i.e., Professor to coordinate work on I-MADE Program.
- Coordinate with TCOE/I-MADE Team to implement institution app on app store and conduct platform training for students.
- Engage students to create apps that would be valuable to their institution and other use cases.
- Conduct annual Hackathon with support of I-MADE team.
We welcome Institutes to apply for the I-MADE Program, for which the application is due by Jul 31st 2016
Do let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
I-Made Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org